Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vampire!! red lips sexy hips!










Hey loves! This was my look on tuesday! I wore an off the shoulder red sweater from hot miami styles that I bought and wanted to rock it with some red hot lips. which is totally out of the norm for me! The lip color was a color sensential from maballine ( my fav lipsticks!! ) it was in very cherry and over it is a beauty rush gloss from vickie secrets in cherry bomb! you dont even need a gloss with those lipsticks bc they feel so good on your lips but I wanted the lil shimmeries from the gloss. On the eyes its super simple just a brown & bronze look. my highlight is ricepaper from mac under that is shag from urban decay ( love that color) & i smoked it out with a dark brown from costal scents 88 warm pallete & I blended alot bc all eyes were on the lips!, my falsies are salon choice number 21 as always! contoured& blush with nars and I think thats it! so yeah enjoy! & check out for tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment